Trust, passion and justified price. That is how Lugano diamonds are best described.
Diamonds are forever, and it is said to be a girl’s best friend. Now as you choose your best friends sensibly, you also need to invest some time and wisdom while picking the best diamond for your loved one.
Lugano Diamonds & the Untold Journey
Lugano diamonds are just not pieces of jewellery put up for sale. The stone has already trotted few miles.
- The stones are procured from certified gem houses and Diamond houses
- The stones go through a quality check
- The stones are then analyzed using technology, to see which jewellery will support the stone well
- The stones are then polished according to the recommendations of the Jewelry designer. This process takes few weeks
- One the diamond is carved; it is then turned into jewellery using various metals like gold, silver, platinum and titanium.
- The diamond is ready along with the ornament to adore your personality
- You also choose a piece of diamond and get it made into a specific ornament
Be Careful while Handling Diamonds
As if the person getting your gift was not enough to handle! However, on a lighter note, make sure that:
You clean the diamond periodically. Lugano Diamonds would recommend using a piece of soft cloth, exclusive to the purpose of cleaning the stone.
Do not brush or use a hard cloth, ever! This will cause the diamond to lose its shine and grip eventually
If you plan to store the diamond, then do so separately. Keep the diamond-loaded ornament away from other jewellery, as diamonds are vulnerable to scratches
Avoid using any harmful solutions at any cost. A fortnightly gentle cleaning with an extremely soft cloth will do the trick.
Love your diamonds. Long live the diamonds.